Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pardon me for a moment, I'm just trying a widget

I'm playing with some of Amazon's widgets and wanted to try this one out and see if it offers me a way to place music on here which may not be easily accessible otherwise. You may recall that when I last blogged about this song, I only had access to a cover version and not the original.



P.S. If you live outside of the United States, please tell me if the widget above works for you.

[THE FOLLOWING WAS WRITTEN AFTER I POSTED THIS]

Turns out that Amazon, like other selling services of its kind (and yes, I am an Amazon Associates member), only offers brief samples of the songs in question, not the entire song. However, if you haven't heard the song in question, these brief samples do provide a snippet of how the song actually sounds.
blog comments powered by Disqus