Thursday, July 9, 2009

Subject to change ("Junior" last.fm stats)

For the last two hours I have been listening to Royksopp's "Junior" on a CD player while using my elderly Motorola Q to post to Twitter, Facebook, and even this blog. One of my tweets read as follows:

mobile last.fm doesn't offer complete chart access, so i don't know many songs from junior were scrobbled in my sleep.

Well, now I'm on my computer, and I can see exactly how many times I've scrobbled songs from "Junior."



As you can see, not that many.

However, those statistics are subject to change, since I'm going to be ripping the CD contents shortly, which will allow me to scrobble all the songs, or any one song, to my heart's content.

Oh, and if you don't know what track 2 on the "Junior" CD is, my previous post from June 15 should provide a clue.
blog comments powered by Disqus