Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Blogging isn't the only thing that I procrastinate about

Uh..hello. It's been a while. So what prompted me to write again? Another example of my procrastination.

I used to do business with two companies - let's give them the imaginative names Company A and Company B. I had accounts with both companies, but hadn't used either account lately. In the meantime, Company A acquired Company B. This happened...oh, about EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Well, I had a need to log into my new Company A account, so I tried logging into the old Company A account but it didn't work. Of course, it wasn't supposed to work, because I dimly remembered from eight years ago that henceforth, the accounts were going to use the Company B information. (Why I don't know. I guess the head of IT must have come from Company B.)

Well, I logged into the Company B account and used my PIN. Yes, that was a long time ago - the third thing that I had to do was to choose a real password, rather than a PIN.

But now I'm all set to do business with Company A again.

And you, the reader, probably wish that I had remained comatose, blog-wise.

Now I have to see the GDPR notice that Google says it has attached to this blog...

P.S. And, as I've done before, I posted this to the wrong blog. I think I'll leave it on the music blog, with a 5 AM post time, rather than re-creating it on my business blog. It's poetic or something.
blog comments powered by Disqus