Tuesday, September 28, 2010

About the Punch Brothers

I ran across this post by accident (I was doing an ego search and landed on a page that linked to Wendy Bredehoft's former website, which has now been taken over by others), but it definitely looked interesting, so I thought I'd share it here.

Punch Brothers, a band with a style that has been described as introducing bluegrass instrumentation and spontaneity in the structures of modern classical, will perform a free concert Tuesday, Sept. 28, at 8 p.m. in the University of Wyoming College of Arts and Sciences auditorium.

More here, or you can visit http://www.punchbrothers.com/.

Oh, and as for Wendy Bredehoft, I did some more searching, and it is obvious that the artistic talent that eluded me ended up with her.
blog comments powered by Disqus