Sunday, September 19, 2010

People they fall apart

I'm watching the Bears-Cowboys game right now, and I just saw a commercial that made me put the game on mute (the hated Cowboys are losing anyway, pleasing this Redskins fan), search for the commercial on YouTube, find it, and share it with you.



Now technically I could have put this in my Empoprise-BI business blog and taken one of several angles with it. I could have talked about television, and how companies need to make commercials that are so good that people will put up with bad programs just to see the commercials. I could have talked about the product itself, and how AT&T is emphasizing that they can offer multiple types of phones - perhaps I could have gone into the multi-tasking angle also. Or I could have talked about mashups, the connections between Herman and Richard. Or I could have taken the social media angle, and noted how multiple information sources can be brought together to serve a single purpose.

But instead, I put this in my Empoprise-MU music blog because the music's so cool. And because it has nothing to do with Oracle. (OK, Larry has a yacht...)

[9/19 11:55 AM - I SUBSEQUENTLY PURSUED THE "MULTIPLE INFORMATION SOURCES" IDEA IN A POST IN MY EMPOPRISE-BI BUSINESS BLOG.]

[9/19 12:25 PM - MORE ON THE SONG.]
blog comments powered by Disqus