Sunday, March 5, 2017

The Ontario Emperor music project is set to announce...something

Back in 2009, I wrote a post about my Ontario Emperor six-song collection "Brevity Is" and how wonderful Anvil Studio was (although the free version limited songs to less than a minute) and how wonderful last.fm was as a host.

Then last month, I discovered that access to my last.fm uploaded files was disabled - for all I know, permanently. (Yes, I know that last.fm is supposedly working on something new and wonderful, but I've been down this road before.)

But what if I were to find another music file host, and if I were to start uploading stuff - perhaps an audio file, perhaps some artwork?


And what if (before uploading any audio files to that host) I were to finally get around to ordering Anvil Studio's Multi-Audio 1/8 accessory that would allow me to create audio files of more than a minute in length?

Yeah, that would be nice.
blog comments powered by Disqus