Monday, March 13, 2017

"Bare Plate" by Ontario Emperor now available on Bandcamp

If you've been reading the Empoprise-MU music blog recently, you've probably gotten an idea that something's up.

It started by my February 27 post about the temporary (or perhaps permanent) demise of last.fm's Music Manager, which once allowed me to host the entire "Brevity Is" music collection. The post concluded with the words

Of course, there are other music hosting services...

Then I wrote something a little over a week ago, along with a picture.


Then last Friday, I posted some instructions on how to replace the Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth in Windows 10.

Then yesterday (Sunday) I noted that Bandcamp songs scrobble to last.fm if you're using the last.fm Chrome extension, and I even embedded a song in the Sunday post - "Ringed by Lovers" by Helen Sventitsky, a long-time favorite song of mine that can be found on Bandcamp.

Well, tonight I'm going to embed another song that you can find on Bandcamp.



Yup. Tonight I can formally announce that for the first time in almost eight years, an Ontario Emperor song is now available on the tubes.

And, as you can probably figure out, it's on Bandcamp. This means that (at least for now) it's not available on Spotify, but (as noted above) I can still scrobble it to my heart's content.

And so can you.


"But wait a minute," you might be saying. The picture that you shared previously was in color, but the picture for 'Bare Plate' is in black and white. What gives?"

To be continued...

blog comments powered by Disqus