Saturday, April 1, 2017

"Underground Rocket" by Bruce Wyman is now available on CD Baby and Spotify

So anyway, a few months ago my wife and I visited some friends at their home. At one point during the evening, I wandered out to the garage and admired the husband's music setup (which is, to put it mildly, much more extensive than my own). That visit was one of the things that prodded me to finally restart my Ontario Emperor project.

I chose to release the Ontario Emperor music on Bandcamp.

My friend Bruce Wyman chose CD Baby.


As I write this, only the song "Underground Rocket" is available, but Wyman has plans to release a full album later this year.

And one advantage of being on CD Baby is that Wyman's music is (unlike my own) also available on Spotify.

blog comments powered by Disqus