Friday, June 5, 2009

All Ken "Ziggy" Jennings, all the time

When I subscribed to Ken Jennings, I figured that he'd provide source material for my Empoprise-NTN blog, which is devoted to NTN Buzztime trivia. But he's popping up elsewhere, most recently in a post in my Empoprise-BI business blog about a Jeopardy-playing computer. Well, now it's Ken's turn to pop up in the music blog.

Not necessarily because of the content of this post, which basically notes that it's been five years since Jennings won fame and fortune on the aforementioned Jeopardy television show. No, he popped up here because of the TITLE of that post:

Five years, my brain hurts a lot

While he didn't cite the source of the title, he did manage to quote a few lines:

“My brain hurt like a warehouse, it had no room to spare,
I had to cram so many things to store everything in there…”


Well, if you can't question the answer "This singer said that his brain hurt like a warehouse," you can find the question here.

Although whenever I think of the chorus of this song, I think of the Gumbys of Monty Python fame.

But enjoy.

blog comments powered by Disqus