Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tommy, go to Bethesda instead - you'll feel better

Confession - this is a scheduled post, written in advance of its publication because of a forthcoming business trip.

(Who am I kidding? I write most of these posts in advance. Do you really think that I wake up at 5:00 am to write about business?)

So anyways, by the time you read this, I anticipate that I will be in an all-day business meeting in Gaithersburg, Maryland. After the meeting is done, I will have an evening ahead of me. Perhaps I will prepare for the next all-day business meeting. Or perhaps I will hang out with forensic scientists (which for me is a good thing). Or perhaps I will find a place in Gaithersburg to play NTN Buzztime trivia. Or perhaps I'll do something else...

...like see a local production of one of the most famous rock operas ever. On Wednesday, March 4, 2009, there will be a preview performance of The Who's TOMMY at the Robert E. Parilla Performing Arts Center in Rockville, Maryland.

But if I'm looking for a slightly different musical experience, I may instead go see a classical guitarist. On the same day (Wednesday, March 4, 2009), Tracy Anne Smith will be performing at The Mansion at Strathmore in North Bethesda, Maryland.

Now perhaps it's just me, but if I recall correctly Tommy had some medical issues. Perhaps Tommy should go to Bethesda instead. Perhaps it might be good for him.

[7:45 PM PST - WANT TO KNOW WHAT I FINALLY DID?]
blog comments powered by Disqus