Saturday, August 16, 2008

Distractions...or, Ich bin ein Cowboy (Wolfsheim, "Read the Lines")

On Thursday afternoon, I was in a meeting and couldn't get a song out of my head. I knew that I had recently heard it on last.fm, but the song just wouldn't get it out of my head.

This has happened to me before, and it's irritating in and of itself, but it's especially irritating when you don't know any of the lyrics of the song...or the name of the song...or the artist who recorded it.

Let's face it, there are a ton of songs in my last.fm library right now, and I'm sometimes a bit hazy on some of them.

Well, after the meeting, I was able to figure out that the song in question was "Read the Lines" by Wolfsheim, from the album Spectators (the song "Once in a Lifetime" is also on this album).

And if I want the lyrics, I can find them here.

And here's a live version of the song. (Well, as live as any two-person electronic performance can be.)



blog comments powered by Disqus