Friday, August 29, 2008

That's $18.46 that Sony got, thanks to last.fm

I walked into the Montclair, California Barnes & Noble, gift cards in hand, thinking about buying some of the music that I've heard on last.fm over the last few months here.

No Royksopp or Wolfsheim here, so I was considering Air until I ran across the Sarah McLachlan Remix Abum.

Normally I don't buy a CD based on one song - I learned my lesson with the band Boys Don't Cry - but sometimes...excuse me...

Doo
Doo doo doo
Doo doo doo
Doo doo doo - dooooooo

Sorry about that, but some of you know that when I hear the Junior Boys mix of "Fumbling Towards Ecstasy," I kinda get lost in the moment.

And B&N's previews of the other songs sounded good, too.

Are you listening, Sony? (The CD is on Arista.) Good, because I am.

blog comments powered by Disqus